Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Two weeks left!!

Well, saying that things are crazy right now is an understatement! I haven't slept in days. I can't focus on any one thing for more than half a second and I really don't know where I should be or what I should be doing from one minute to the next. Almost all of our furniture is gone. My dresser is now two laundry baskets and we are now on the cupboard diet which is far from eating healthy. Zach and I say it everyday..."We're moving to China." It use to be in a tone reflecting disbelief and excitement, now it's a sense of urgency and overwhelming stress. We are making every effort to tie up lose ends before we leave and we know that it just isn't going to happen. So...don't be surprised when you receive a frantic call from us asking you to stop in Battle Creek and blow out a candle that's been burning for five days, or send us toothpaste and peanut butter, or buy our vehicles we forgot to sell. I'm sure that we are overlooking several things that are so obvious and by the time we realize them, we will be on the other side of the world.

So...as we enter two weeks left in the States, I can safely say that we are ready to get there and settle into a routine and take on the next stage of our married and professional lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home